- Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 19:59
jonesy (Evenin' Gentlemen (& Shredder) & Ladies (if applicable)) ID#19870:
Non-enemy to all here -- just thought I'd test the waters, see if maybe rustle up a cup 'o jo with y'all. Maybe jaw 'bout some metals. How are we all tonight on K2?
- Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 19:42
Jujube__A (whaa? huh? ) ID#252286:
arrggghgle roufrimnft heh weeze
I don't feel too good
That you grizz?
- Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 19:25
(Thanks Retired Soldier - We're looking forward to a quiet night.) ID#199190:
- The boys can come in and we can play cards 'till the wee hours.
I reckon you guys have the perimeter nicely wired, armed & secured.
If a claymore goes off it'll be like stirrin' up a nest of hornets.
We best stay out of that 'shine though - maybe beer only tonight.
Wouldn't do to get all likkered up when the F* hits the fan.
- Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 12:48
RETIRED SOLDIER (It is me Retired Soldier) ID#347235:
- Dont know why I lost part of my handle here but my cousins and I have put out plenty of claymores, foo-gas and other surprises for the critters.
- Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 12:20
RETIRED (It is me Le Neek Rouge!!!!) ID#347235:
- Grizz, never fear me an mah cusin Jere has done planted boo-coo
- Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 02:21
Grizz (Jujube is stable - I think. ) ID#424394:
Copyright © 1998 Grizz/Kitco Inc. All rights reserved
- No word from him yet. Poor feller!
Yes he was a scrappy lad. Ooops - IS IS IS. He ain't gone yet!
He is still scrappin', though with in another fight now.
I should've warned him 'bout opening his door to visitors.
Most folks are okay - 'till they get to drinkin'.
Must've been that left over 'shine SwampBoy left behind.
Could you cook up some of that grub, fix Redneck some trail food?
Maybe warm up some chicken broth - in case Jujube comes around.
And Pieree, please keep that Tec9 in your shoulder holster ALL the time.
Never know what varmits might sneak in.
Could you take the AK and find a good place to cover our backside?
Squirrel took the ought-six and went up the south ridge to cover the
front but from there he can't get a good line on the woods out back.
Grab what grub ya need and take a few extra clips.
Don't worry 'bout my place. Shredder has it covered.
( NOBODY messes with my pet Wolverine - and lives to tell about it. )
I'm sure beholdin' ta you fellers fer yur help.
- Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 00:49
(Hang on Grizz) ID#199190:
- Help is coming.
- Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 00:33
Grizz (They all gave poor Jujube up for dead,) ID#424394:
- That probably saved Jujube from F* coming back to finish the job.
Even RJ thought Jujube had gasped his last and slipped into oblivion.
No doubt Jujube figures he has passed into the Golden Land.
Poor feller hasn't regained consciousness yet.
His heartbeat is weak and he is running a fever.
I've stuck an IV in his arm to get some fluids in him.
Not much else I can do. Can't call for help.
The effin bum busted up the radio.
I hope somebody comes by.
Though I hope not F* and his buddies.
- Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 00:27
Grizz (I heard all the ruckus from the other side of the valley) ID#424394:
- They had all the critters stirred up somethin' fierce.
I ran as fast as I could, slipped in the secret tunnel
and came up under the floor, but I got there too late.
Poor Jujube was in a bad way layin' there on the floor.
The fight had moved into the next room for the time being.
- Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 00:13
Grizz (I dragged poor Jujube limp body down here) ID#424394:
- To prevent the effin bum
from jumping on Jujube whilst he was injured & defenseless.
I was afeared he would go cannibal in his crazed fury.
- Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 00:07
Grizz (From under the floor, below the trap door) ID#424394:
- 34 hours since the last rumble across the floor
I wonder if it is safe to stick up my head for a peek around.
- Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 00:02
- It's finally quieted down.